The chancel stalls date from the 14th century and are known to have been under construction in 1375-6. The carvings include the heads of the Black Prince and Henry Despenser, Bishop of Norwich and the arms of several notable Norfolk families. Behind the stalls are intricately carved 14th and 15th century oak screens.
An Elizabethan screen, formerly at the entrance to the chancel, is now built in to the organ loft and the nave has a fine pulpit of 1745, only survivor of the furnishings by Matthew Ward of Bury for Brettingham's rebuilt nave.
The font cover of 1875 is a memorial contribution to the 1873-5 Restoration, as is the magnificent reredos by G F Bodley, erected in 1899 but planned many years before.
See more about the carvings at The Minster and other Norfolk churches on the Green Man East Anglia Web-site.